Things come and go this year and I'll keep them as memories.
but one thing for sure, they AFFECT me A LOT! *yikes!
being in a new place is nothing. as long as you can adapt with the atmosphere, great things will happen.
I met a lot of new cool peeps.. most of them are really awesome!
I learned that there are an effort in every success..
(unless you are the person which is gifted with istidraj )
No matter what happen, I still have my family and friends.
and those who are sweet talker actually aren't your friends. they will kill you slowly with all those sweet word.
how bad your day is, you still have to keep your smile on your face.
respect your friends no matter how bad are they.
Having a new friends make me stay young and my old friends help to become more mature.
but one thing for sure,
Now, I'm a philophobiac.
errrrr... =.="
goodbye 2010! :)
respect your friends no matter how bad are they.
Having a new friends make me stay young and my old friends help to become more mature.
but one thing for sure,
Now, I'm a philophobiac.
errrrr... =.="
goodbye 2010! :)
*lagu krismas merata-rata... thats why la entry ni in english.. -.-"