just now, I've finished answering algebra paper for test 1. The only word that i can say to describe the Qs is sucks.
yes.. i hate numbers since i was a kid. during my PTS (penilaian tahap satu) i get B for math. lame. but who cares. I deserved it because i never love the subject. SIFIR PUN TAK HAFALLL!!!! abah ask me, why I can't score in math? my answer was, I HATE NUMBERS.
but, when enter secondary school, math have become quite interesting. they have x, a, b, et cetera...
and i'm too eager to learn math during that time. but, when it comes to fully number chapter, i become numb. the boy sit next to me, Zen Ming sometimes sighing when i ask him a very simple Qs.
and when I entered form 4, add math had give me so much trouble. never pass until form 5. again : lame~. but i got A in spm. how come?? teehee. thanks to my sir indra! :)
and during my asasi... urmmm... i can't remember what I've learned during my asasi. maybe, it just the same with add math form 5? oh, wait. no. it is a lil bit advance. but i survived. cheers! :D
and just now, the question paper only have some numbers on it. seriously. they only used the number to numbering the pages and questions.
the Qs was totally alphabet. (with some alphabet were upside down)
but i still cant answer it. why???

