15 March 2011

I'VE WATCHED IT!


firstly, sorry for not inviting ANYONE to join us to watch this movie. It was a last-minute-plan. 

next, TGV Mines sucks  not so good. i got my hotdog after the movie finished. -.-" 

okay. about the movie. 

I guess this story is not too "syiok" because...

I felt a lil bit annoyed to hear stephen rahman talked in classic malay. (okay, itu mungkin masalah saya sorang)

I guess the story is just too simple. No adventurous journey, the love story is just so-so (tak terasa pun), and the story is narrated too much. (just imagine if the narration become an action. perghh!)

and, at the end of the story, i started to think. is it "misi menyelamatkan puteri China" story that have been inserted with a lil bit of hikayat merong mahawangsa?

and I say it was awesome because....

The actions was superb. it make me scream and shout like hell. haha.. actually, I closed my eyes when the fighting scene especially when the sword go through the body and the blood splash here and there. seriously, it's great. It's different la from other malay movie.

and the 'pantun' was interesting. (and actually I'm hoping there'll be more 'puisi melayu' in this movie, but....hurmm)

sampai masa tibanya waktu

redup hati kamu berdua

bila dua jasad bersatu

hidup mati jadi bersama.

okay. it is worth it to watch at the cinema. (and please make sure no underage kids in the cinema. bising. annoying!)

and sorry sebab bajet macam pengkritik filem pulak kan. after all, i guess i'm helping you to make decision whether to watch it at the cinema or not.... heeeee :D

okay. nak layan video mat luthfi. chiaoww.