11 March 2011

sweat is sweet.

I'm not a sport person. i mean, i rarely involved in sport. I spent most of my time during school, with KRS activities. (which means kadet remaja sekolah yerr).

the only game i played during that time is NETBALL. only netball. but when i entered boarding school, I start to hibernate. no sport, no recreation. just study. itu pun takde lah study betul-betul.

but then, when i'm in form 5, i try to play anything that i can.

I try to play tennis.on weekend, after breakfast, we started to go to tennis court. No racket? just borrow from someone who still sleeping. not enough tennis ball? 1 biji pon da cukup. rajin2 lah kutiiip. after all, i enjoyed playing that game and i manage to represent my homeroom in Tennis inter-homeroom. (walaupun kalah.)

then, i joined lompat tinggi lah, bola jaring lah.. semua inter-homeroom. bajet macam hebat jee.. -.-"

oh lupa.

kenapa cerita benda-benda ni malam-malam buta begini?

I'll join futsal inter-kolej (this saturday!) and InsyaAllah I'll join touch rugby end of this month.
*kening-kening

jangan ingat saya kaki bangku nyerrr...

wish me luck! 

and seriously, do not tell my parent about the touch rugby. promise?

okay. chiaoww.