yes. there're so much things to do when there is no fb. I try to finish up all my assignment and guess what? assignment done! I've clean up my room.. twittering all day long.. tumblr-ing, stalking, skype-ing, ym-ing et cetera.. et cetera..
i try to clean up my Yahoo mail. it kinda messy.
see that number? i try to make it 0. hahahahaha!
and yesterday, skype-ing with Lisah. lots of stories and gossips. i miss that girl so much. :')
and during my tumblr-ing.. i found this!
kinda bullshit. but after all, it might be the best advise for me. :)
and I found this game. Let's play!!
❤ - I love you.
≧◡≦ - You’re cute.
♔ - You’re pretty.
☮ - I have a crush on you.
☠ - Stop breathing, please.
✘ - Deactivate your tumblr.
☁ - Tell me something random
☭ - Your secret.
♂- People you love.
유- Most painful happening in your life.
☀ - One of the best moment that had happened to you.
☃ - Your dreams/ambitions/plans for the future.
feel free to put one of the symbol in my comment box.
ok. mengarut.
chiaoww!
